Mineral Dressing Test
Strive for the best recovery for you with rigorous test, accurate data and detailed report
I Preparation before test
The clients should provide about 50g representative samples, some special samples about 200~1000g. The simple test needs 30 working days, and the detailed test about half a year.
Sign the test contract with clients before the mineral dressing test, and make sure dressing process to test
II Testing process
1. Chemical Lab of Mineral Dressing Research Institute analyzes the material components (ore structure, mineral and types of ore) and chemical properties (elements, the particle size screening, density, ore relative grindability) of crude ore, and gets some data for the subsequent beneficiation test.
2. After the working of Chemical Lab, Mineral Dressing Research Room takes the mineral beneficiation test which tests the optimum conditions of dressing process. Testers take the exploratory testing at first relying on rich experience, and then the detailed testing including grinding fitness, reagent dosage, open and closed circuit test, etc. After obtaining the final products，testers should analyze them to get the recovery rate, and then takes sedimentation test of concentrate and tailings as references of equipment selection.
III Test results
After finishing all the tests, Mineral Dressing Lab writes a detailed “Mineral dressing test report” by summarizing the test process. In the last part of test report, the optimum technological process and technological parameters are presented.
” Mineral dressing test report” is important basis of next mine design, and brings significance of guiding actual production.
Notes: Recovery rate is the final result of mineral dressing test, and the core of dressing plant construction. Every 1% reduction of recovery rate cause huge losses, especially in gold, silver mine, so the purpose of mineral dressing test is to get the recovery rate as high as possible in order to reduce the loss of clients.
Xinhai Mineral Dressing Research Institute
Each dressing test of Mineral Dressing Research Institute is in strict accordance with the following steps (the following table data is from the relevant dressing test data of a client)
Preparation of sample
This part is described as preparation of sample used in test. The following sample process flow chart and preparation table is provide for clients
- Preparation of sample
- Sampling and processing flow chart of crude ore of mineral dressing test
- Test sample details and analysis results
Crude ore properties determination
The crude ore properties determination includes: ore material component determination and ore chemical properties determination.
1, Ore material component determination
The ore material component determination includes structures, types and components of ore, metal and non-metallic mineral characteristics. The following part of chart presents the ore material component determination
|Crusher||Broken hematite particle size
|Jaw Crusher (Primary Crushing, Roughing)||160-320||— —|
|Gyratory Crusher(Roughing)||125—1450||— —|
|Cone Crusher (Secondary Crushing, Fine Crushing)||22-75||— —|
|Circular Vibrating Screen||— —||0-12|
|Auto Centering Vibrating Screen||— —||6-12|
- Iron pyrite
- Iron pyrite
- Porphyritic texture
- Quartz vein
2, Ore chemical properties determination
Ore chemical properties determination includes crude ore multi-element analysis (to make sure if the ore can be comprehensively recycled and used), crude ore particle size screening analysis, ore density determination and ore relative grindability test. The following is related charts of ore tests
- Results of crude ore multi-element analysis and relative grindability test
- Grindability curve and crude ore particle size screening analysis results
- Ore chemical properties determination
Mineral dressing test
Mineral dressing test includes exploration test and mineral dressing conditions test
Exploration test primarily explores the mineral dressing conditions, and then gets better process condition. The detailed test follows the process condition determination including grinding fineness test, reagent test, open circuit and closed circuit test. The following is part of the chart of exploration test and detailed test for customers.
- Flotation exploration test flow chart
- Grinding fineness test flow
- Reagent dosage test
- Open circuit test result and closed circuit result
Final analysis result
This step takes the valuable element analysis and screening analysis of valuable mineral concentrate and tailings, and gets the recovery rate of valuable mineral
- Main elements analysis result of Pb concentrate
- Pb concentrate
- Main elements analysis result of tailings
Sedimentation test as reference of equipment selection aims to concentrate and tailings of valuable mineral. The flowing is the sedimentation test result of Pb concentrate.
- Pb concentrate sedimentation test result and sedimentation curve
- Sedimentation test
- Tailings sedimentation test result and sedimentation curve
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!